Will you be purchasing the new iPhone?

Will you purchase the new iPhone?

• Total voters

indokatro

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I ws intending on waiting for a phone which had touch keypads instead of touchscreen. But these phones doesnt come near as smart and as slick as iPhone does. So forcefulyy i will go for iPhone 4
but i hope they add a bluetooth function to make it compatible with wireless bluetooth keyboard

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Update!!!!!!!!!

My Eligibility Date has been moved from March 2011 to October 2010 :D this is great news!!!!!!

upgrade.jpg

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
AT&T calls this an exception upgrade. This is available for all customers with AT&T. Depending on which model phone you want to upgrade to the pricing increases on top of the upgrade or new activation pricing ($40 for texting phones to $200 for the iPhone). It allows you to upgrade before the 18 month period. You have to have good payment standing on your bills and be a minimum of 6 months into your current contract to apply. Just be ready to lock in for 2 more years. Only the Core stores can do exception upgrades on iPhones, but Authorized Dealers will do them on all the other phones in AT&T's lineup. Hope that helps!

Thanks what I was looking for. Thanks for the info. :)

tbran

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
My 3GS is only 8 months old, so I have to wait until March 2011....ugggh. So my best bet might be to wait until next year's version. It'll kill me but don't see much choice unless ATT shows some love and moves my date.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
i pay between $125 and $160/ month so ATT happily moved my date from March 2011 to Oct 2010 :D

(traveling internationally helped me out lol :D )

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Until yesterday, I could not believe that I would not. Now that I have seen the AT&T pricing and limitations on tethering, I cannot believe that I will. I cannot imagine what they could put in it that would change my mind. My 3GS is slow but only compared to my iPad. I have just had Ghost Armor put on it so it looks brand new.

Steve, end the exclusivity.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Until yesterday, I could not believe that I would not. Now that I have seen the AT&T pricing and limitations on tethering, I cannot believe that I will. I cannot imagine what they could put in it that would change my mind. My 3GS is slow but only compared to my iPad. I have just had Ghost Armor put on it so it looks brand new.

Steve, end the exclusivity.

whmurray, i think its time for a signature change ;)

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Can't wait until tomorrow for the announcement. I have $400 saved thus far, I really hope it comes in a 64gb, that would be sweet and I'm definitely getting white this time.

echaos1210

Jun 3, 2009
Visit site
I made the worst decision to leave at&t and go back to sprint after 3 years but i will definitely be paying an etf and coming back to my long lost love the iPhone and i really do hope the exclusivity does end and the iPhone goes to Verizon so that a lot of people leave at&t and the network is less stressed. iPhone here i come

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro