Will you be purchasing the new iPhone?

Will you purchase the new iPhone?

• Total voters

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Simple question that deserves a poll... now that we all pretty much know what the device will look like and have feature wise, will you be purchasing the new iPhone and why or why not?

Last edited:

iamldash

Sep 9, 2009
www.twitter.com
^^^hahaha! I will be copping one in september when my upgrade kicks in! only if it has ichat though cuz my jailbroken 3gs is perfect

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I don't know how I'm going to afford it but I'm sure as hell going to try!

If I can't buy it before the end of summer I'm going to have to wait for G5... @_@

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I don't know how I'm going to afford it but I'm sure as hell going to try!

If I can't buy it before the end of summer I'm going to have to wait for G5... @_@

this is unacceptable. sell something, anything
__

i will be buying a couple, not right away. i hate fighting crowds

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
this is unacceptable. sell something, anything
__

i will be buying a couple, not right away. i hate fighting crowds

Omg I forgot I can sell my 3GS.. how dumb of me. I can get the 4G, the cost will be added to my bill, and then I can return my 3GS for a new one citing one of the many problems I'm currently having, and then sell it on craigslist for $450 or so.... :D

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I want to get it, just not sure I'll be able to afford it. We'll see how things work out. Might sell my 3GS jailbroken and unlocked to afford it

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
My 3G is showing it's age. At this point, I don't even care if there is a jailbreak for it at the time of release. To quote BrianT, Hell yes!

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Haha nice. Do you know what store yet? for the last 2 years I've lived in London at the time of the release, so this will be my first time buying the iPhone in Toronto.

WOW! This keeps getting freakier. I used to live in London. I will most likely go to the Rogers Plus at the Eaton Centre or more local to me the one in the Upper Canada Mall

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
WOW! This keeps getting freakier. I used to live in London. I will most likely go to the Rogers Plus at the Eaton Centre or more local to me the one in the Upper Canada Mall

Lmao that IS freaky, myself and a girl from my high school both moved to London, and we never saw each other there, then we both happened to visit Toronto and ran into eachother in the Eaton Center on the same day. That was so freaky.

Anyway I thought about that but would security at Eatons kick you out?

peanutgallery

Apr 4, 2010
www.thepeanutgallery.net
I'm tempted, but honestly I don't think I will. The known hardware changes (front facing camera, flash, and volume buttons) of the new iPhone aren't all that appealing to me and the unknown, but safe to assume, hardware changes (display resolution, ram, capacity, hd recording, etc.) don't tip the scales in favor of the new model. My current jailbroken 32gb 3gs does everything I want and need it to do.

In order for me to feel like I really need to upgrade I need OS 4 to have some feature that I really want/need but for some reason won't run on my 3gs. But even then I'm not really looking forward to OS 4 to be released. So I don't expect that to happen.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm tempted, but honestly I don't think I will. The known hardware changes (front facing camera, flash, and volume buttons) of the new iPhone aren't all that appealing to me and the unknown, but safe to assume, hardware changes (display resolution, ram, capacity, hd recording, etc.) don't tip the scales in favor of the new model. My current jailbroken 32gb 3gs does everything I want and need it to do.

In order for me to feel like I really need to upgrade I need OS 4 to have some feature that I really want/need but for some reason won't run on my 3gs. But even then I'm not really looking forward to OS 4 to be released. So I don't expect that to happen.

Speed. I'm betting mobile Safari is going to be twice as fast with that 1Ghz processor.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox