Will you be purchasing the new iPhone?

Will you purchase the new iPhone?

• Total voters

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Yes, just not sure whether to preorder with Apple or AT&T, or take my chances at Radio Shack, Best Buy, or Walmart on launch day (or Apple/AT&T as well as there are several around here).
Looking forward to upgrading from my 2G! :)

Thudstaff

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I haven't read the whole thread, so it is possible that I missed the possible answer to my question.

I got my 3GS on launch day last year and am eligible for the upgrade pricing with an extension to my contract with AT&T. My question is this: Can I preorder with either Apple or AT&T to ensure the correct pricing? Is there an advantage/disadvantage to having it shipped to my house instead of picking it up in the store?

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I haven't read the whole thread, so it is possible that I missed the possible answer to my question.

I got my 3GS on launch day last year and am eligible for the upgrade pricing with an extension to my contract with AT&T. My question is this: Can I preorder with either Apple or AT&T to ensure the correct pricing? Is there an advantage/disadvantage to having it shipped to my house instead of picking it up in the store?
Price should not differ depending upon who you order from. All other things equal, one prefers to do business with Apple.

One might pick up the phone on the way to work if shipped to the store. Apple normally ships via Federal Express; FedEx expects someone to be at the destination to accept delivery. (I maintain a mail drop about a mile away and send all shipments there. I use the Delivery app to know when it has arrived.)

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
I was not very excited about it until I saw the keynote speech on apples website last night. Now I will be pre-ordering it on the 15th or 16th even though I'll have to pay 400 instead of 200 :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh