Will the LG Tone+ work ??

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I read online awhile ago that manufacturer refurbished is good because at least if something has problems it's fixed so it'll be like new..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Just got mine Yesterday via Amazon (on sale for $49.99). Purchased a white one for my Wife and a Black one for me. They sound great for music and phone calls. Still trying to figure out what took me soooo long to get a pair....SMILE.;)

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Works well actually, me and my wife both have it...the little plastic clips that hold the wire to the main piece tend to break though, one of my broke and both of my wife's broke, but there is a really good fix that costs about $3 in case anyone is interested (found this video when trying to fix mine and it was a great resource!)

LG Tone Clip Repair (HBS-700 HBS-730 ) - YouTube

Did you try the ring thing ? Does it work as good as the guy says it does in the video ?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I like the Buds best because they aren't as flimsy and don't move around as much as the Tones. If you have a rather large neck, then the Tones would definitely be better.

Thank you, Nikki. I actually purchased the Motorola Buds yesterday. They sound great and I'm glad I purchased them. Thanks for the recommendation...:)

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Thank you, Nikki. I actually purchased the Motorola Buds yesterday. They sound great and I'm glad I purchased them. Thanks for the recommendation...:)

What's the best thing you like about the Motorola Buds?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR