Will the iPhone SE be like the 6s but smaller?

Jezza23

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm thinking on buying the incoming iPhone SE, and I don't really know if it's gonna be similar to the 6s. What camera will it feature? What storage and will it have 3D Force Touch??

anon(5787457)

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Will the iPhone Se be like the 6s but smaller?

I hope the 5s design turns out to be true...

It was the most forward thinking phone when it was released - maybe they had something like this in mind from the beginning - they plan their products ahead for a long time...

image.jpeg

Last edited:

mr_iphone

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site

The iPhone SE should have the same internals and exterior as the iPhone 6 (except the screen would be smaller), but it should feature 3D touch, at least from what I heard.

chijju

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

I think its gonna be a beast in small package.Like small cracker,Huge impact. :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

It will be like a blend of the iPhone 6 and 6s that looks more like the iPhone 5. While it should have Touch ID and live photos, it may not have 3D Touch. The camera may be 8mp with 1.2mp front. It should also include the A9 processesor and Pay. So far, ALL RUMOR. We'll know on Monday.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

I've also heard rounded edges like the 6 series. We will know soon enough and we'll have tons of coverage on Monday. Keep checking back!

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site

The iPhone SE should have the same internals and exterior as the iPhone 6 (except the screen would be smaller), but it should feature 3D touch, at least from what I heard.

Got this post all wrong. Lol.

All rumors have pretty much said the opposite. iPhone 6s specs but without 3D Touch.

Latest rumors indicate 5s type body with slight rounded edge screen.

We will find out tomorrow

Last edited:

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

It's basically a 4 inch 6S without 3D Touch and with a drop in RAM from 2GB to 1GB.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

Sounds perfect to me. I wouldn't have used 3D Touch even though I'm sure it's nice.

I've had the 6S since the day it released and I still haven't found a reason to use it consistently. I either don't find it useful for particular tasks or I simply forget about it. So I could definitely live without it. The ram would be an issue for me. Not having my browser constantly reload each time I enter it is nice and I hated that about previous iPhones. I also couldn't go down in size after being used to this size. Though I LOVED the design of the 5/5s.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice