Will the iPhone 6 Plus kill the Next Gen iPad?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I use my iPhone 6 more than my iPad however I agree with those above, I think that once the newness wears off I think I may fall back into giving my iPad some more usage.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure it will depend on people's needs, but I was thinking of getting an iPad mini until I took a look at the Plus. Now I see no reason to get one.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Have the iPad and the iPhone 6 and use them both, don't see it havering much of an impact. And not all iPad user have iPhones.

terreos

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I think it might kill the mini but I still reach for my iPad 3 when searching for something.

Unlikely. While 6 plus owners are likely not get the mini and opt for the air it hardly means it will kill it. Alot of users are going to get the normal Iphone 6 because they think the 6 Plus is too big for a phone. Likely they'll think the Air is too big for a tablet too. So they would go for the mini.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I think it might kill the mini but I still reach for my iPad 3 when searching for something.

Nope. Still use both my iPhone 6 Plus and my iPad Mini (retina) daily. Don’t see that changing. When I’m ready for a new iPad, it will still, most likely, be the Mini in what ever iteration that is current at the time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2