Will Sprint honor their mistake?

bxnextel86

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Those are all future dates..are they incorrect? It says you can get a discount on or after those dates, regardless of the number of days being wrong.

Last week it was not like this. It had the right date. I am going to give sprint a call. When I was at the apple store a sprint guy told me to give sprint a call bc it look like a bait and switch and they should give me the discount

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

tater0388

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I know it a bug. But when I told that to the guy at the apple store he said it doesn't matter that sprint should honor there mistake.

You will not get that price if you don't have an upgrade you can cry and beg all you want they won't do it. Get over it and move on.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I know it a bug. But when I told that to the guy at the apple store he said it doesn't matter that sprint should honor there mistake.

Good luck with that, lol. You know yourself that you were not qualified for the upgrade...so you're trying to find a loop hole, and it's not going to work out in your favor.

bxnextel86

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Good luck with that, lol. You know yourself that you were not qualified for the upgrade...so you're trying to find a loop hole, and it's not going to work out in your favor.

Will I am on hold to see if they over ride it.

bxnextel86

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I am so mad. They said I can upgrade my line. But I have to trade in my phones for the early upgrade. And I can only upgrade at a Corporate store

tater0388

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I am so mad. They said I can upgrade my line. But I have to trade in my phones for the early upgrade. And I can only upgrade at a Corporate store

We'll they are letting to you do what you wanted to do but yet your still not happy. People today

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox