Will my app completely reset?

leahg725

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I am using a couch to 5k app on my iPhone 4 and it checks off the days that have been completed as you go. I was wondering if when I plug in the iPhone 5 when it arrives, will the app reset to as if I had never used it or will it continue to have the days I have done checked off as if I am using my iPhone 4 still? I really don't want to delete my shown progress.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
If you backup your iP4 to iTunes or iCloud and then restore that backup to your new iP5 your app data will be saved. Some apps can do that on their own without the need of a restore if they have a login process and sync to a web site (like Runkeeper for example) but I don't know that about "Couch to 5k"

Reactions: leahg725

leahg725

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't have a login process, so I will do as you say and restore the backup. Hopefully I have no troubles doing this. Thanks a lot

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Just do as SnapThrow suggests. I've had a similar experience with apps with no log in information. It works and it's super easy. And if you need help people here will be able to help you. But it's literally just a few clicks in iTunes so you should be good to go!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR