Will it be the iPhone 5 or 4G, or 4GS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Ha so you care what people call their phone?:rolleyes: Yes maybe you do need to associate with more intelligent people. Then again most iphone owners aren't that intelligent.:eek:

You're right and most the Android owners I know are downright idiots I guess it must be a mobile thing. Afterall I went back to my carrier and asked why my phone was so slow because it's a 4G? Then when my cousin told me he Jailbroke his phone I was mortified I asked him what prison?

Oh brother

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I think it dwells deeper than that...based on his other comments and assertions that most iPhone owners were unintelligent, I'm guessing he's more of the "iPhone sucks until it proves to me otherwise" mind state...the typical android fan boy stance, as i've observed.

Where did I say it sucks? I have no allegiance either way unlike you who get up in arms anytime anyone says anything about the iphone. I am not going to get locked into a 2 year contract with a 3g only phone. That is just me. Maybe you guys aren't in an lte area or just don't care about lte. But if you want to get started on faboy why did apple lie twice and photo shop 2 samsung products to make them look the same as apple products? Come on fanboy enlighten me since you seem to know everything:rolleyes:

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I say bring on the fragmentation, sell all kinds of form factors and special editions.

Iphone 5 'Oppenheimer'

iPhone4Stall

iPhone O.G.

iPhone Hubba Bubba (It's pink!)

iPhone 4GSJ

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I would like to change what I posted earlier. I'm thinking the next iPhone is going to be called the iPhone 4GS. I guess it would make sense, since LTE is fast and the S would stand for speed. :)

---
- Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I've changed my mind a couple times on this subject but what I think is that if they keep the form factor the same it will be 4s and if they change it it will be iphone 5... regardless, if it does have the expected features i don't care if they call it the iphone butthole. I'll still buy it..

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I"ll bet ya one of my wine coolers that is does have LTE, which is also related to the hint that Jeremy is giving us. :)

I certainly hope you're right cause if it doesn't idk if I'll buy it... The two big things I'm looking for in a smartphone now are dual-core and LTE. And if the new iphone isn't then I might wait and get an android that does because there will probably be one soon.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I certainly hope you're right cause if it doesn't idk if I'll buy it... The two big things I'm looking for in a smartphone now are dual-core and LTE. And if the new iphone isn't then I might wait and get an android that does because there will probably be one soon.

Are you with either Verizon or AT&T? Reason I ask is because Verizon already has some dual-core, LTE capable Droids in their network now. Although I would hold off to see what the Samsung Galaxy S2 comes out with before making any decisions on which one to get right now. Samsung is slated to announce the Galaxy S2 on Aug. 29th. :)

Last edited:

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Wait, really? I'm with verizon and I thought they didn't... which ones??

And yea, I hear the S2 is supposed to be pretty amazing

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Wait, really? I'm with verizon and I thought they didn't... which ones??

And yea, I hear the S2 is supposed to be pretty amazing

Just checked. I thought the Motorola Bionic was out as it is apparently going to be their first dual-core device, but it is not out yet. The Galaxy S2 will be the second one, and the one that I think will offer the iPhone 4GS the best competition. Motorola Droid Bionic Review - Watch CNET's Video Review

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.