Will it be possible to buy Artifact Cards game on IOS?

Facto

Nov 5, 2018
Visit site
Hello - I have seen the information that Diablo III will be available on iOS - to be honest, I feel sorry for Diablo players that they have been treated like this by Blizzard. It's good that D3 will be Mobile, but Diablo players have been expecting any updates for a very long time. Therefore, I have a question, and I can not find an answer anywhere. Will the Artifact Dota Card Game be available an an iOS? Artifact will premiere already November 29 and promises to be a great card game. By the way, do you know any other good card games in the mobile version? (omitting HS and Gwent)

Artifact cards can be easily purchased through Odealo, ask for a free account and go to the Artifact tab. We can choose cards available on PC and available for the mobile version. So now I know where I can buy Artifact cards. In my opinion, this is the best place, because new cards are available there quickly, the choice is extremely large, so that I am very satisfied as a customer.
You will be able to buy Artifact cards for iOS and Android. So if you want to buy Artifact cards, try here and think about the sense of buying cards - I will definitely buy Artifact boosters as well as rare and unique cards. So buy you Artifact cards there: https://odealo.com/games/artifact

You're welcome
-Thanks for help, I will use Odealo for buy Artifact cards in future

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner