Wifi doesn't work

SwsFoe

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Same problem here. I downloaded and installed OTA. Did anyone do it through iTunes and still have this problem?

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
same here with a first-day AT&T iPhone 4. At first I thought it was my MyFi, but I remembered my OTA updated iOS6 iPad 3 connected to Wifi no problem earlier in the day. My iPhone 4 is a thru-iTunes clean restore to iOS6. I did attempt the Reset Network Settings, Airplane mode, reboot, etc.

Looks like there always has to be at least one big issue per iOS release, lol.

RevJar

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
iPad down

Everything was going fine. I was updating apps and then all of a sudden, there was nothing. I went to the Wi-Fi settings and everytime I tried to connect to Wi-Fi, it would take me to the broken Apple link. Same with iPhone. The iPhone I can deal with because I still have my cellular signal. However, that doesn't do anything for a Wi-Fi only iPad.

johnwill

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
iPhone 4. Was doing it too/not connecting to wi-fi. I just did the reset network settings thing and all seems to be well again, so far. We shall see. Wow apple, what you doing to us.

Jared DiPane

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Same issues here, was working then not.

Thought I broke something.

I just got a brand new 4S today and I was getting ready to take it back.

Hopefully they fix this, not thrilled about using my limited data when I am at home!

muscleman10

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
wifi doesnt work

i just went into settings and reset the network settings and it fixed my wifi issue. i have the 4s on verizon hope this helps all

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73