Wifi and battery issues

taylorz_412

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I am suddenly hAving wifi dropping issues and battery issues examples when I am upstairs in my house I get full bars of wifi on my new iPad but on my iPhone it goes from full bars to one then it drops it until I turn it off the back on.. A for battery I drop three percent while just turning the screen on to reply to an email or a txt and it's like a ticking time bomb watching my battery deplete, I bought this phone used and it's still under warranty will apple still replace it even though I'm not the original buyer

Sent via tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Is it JB ? Have you tried a restore and setup as new ( not restore from backup ) .. If that don't work and it's still in the one year since purchase (original ) then yes they will replace it but they will try the stuff I said first

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

taylorz_412

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I restored as new the other day and it didn't help that much but I went and they replaced it no problem .. Apple has the best retail experience hands down

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Apple has the best retail experience hands down

Absolutely! Couldn't agree more with you on this. I said this once before this week but I'll say it again here. Apples customer service is second to none. They are the best hands down. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR