Why won't my notifications center swipe down?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: Notifications center will not swipe down.

Is it turned on in the settings?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Try a hard reset. Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site

I'm not sure if its the same for you but sometimes my notification centre and control centre simply stops responding. I swipe up/down and nothing happens. Anyone else experience this?

Pale Wraith

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site

I'm not sure if its the same for you but sometimes my notification centre and control centre simply stops responding. I swipe up/down and nothing happens. Anyone else experience this?

Sometimes on the lock screen this happens but not on the home screen.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

The Control panel is difficult at times because my Otterbox Defender gets in the way. Sometimes it takes a few tries. No problem with the Notification Center. On the lock screen, it has to be enabled in settings.

NatKingCole891

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site

It helps, but it's not a permanent solution. The notification center and control center begin doing it again and then the only way to access either one would be either from the llock screen of the help of the adhesive touch

missy438

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
No! Mine doesn't work still. Ok so for some reason I had a play in my settings and now I can't bring the drop down notification window, or the one from the bottom, as well I can't do th multi gesture where you s I've up and you can close the windows or close an application. Someone please help me!

Stewart858

Mar 25, 2017
Visit site
I have the answer! Or at lest one that works. After trying everything, including talking to Apple (??

This worked for me, after trying many different things. Totally reset all your settings. (Ouch!, I know!) But it worked!! Hope it works for you.

vinu200

Mar 26, 2017
Visit site

Try a hard reset. Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.

No need just restart your phone it works.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods