Why won't my iPhone 5c connect to the internet?

I

iMore Question

my I phone 5c won't conect to the internet

the internet on my I phone works most of the time but sometimes my internet stops working all together for 3-5 hours for no reason. but my celular still works.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: my I phone 5c won't conect to the internet

How is it connecting to the Internet? Wi-Fi or cellular data? If its Wi-Fi, check to make sure your wireless router is staying connected or contact your internet service provider to troubleshoot from their end. If it's via cellular data, contact your wireless carrier to see if they can troubleshoot from their end.

Kit Fitch

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site

it is conecting to the internet thru wi-fi. the wifi is working because my computer connects to it with out a problem, unless the computer connects differently.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

it is conecting to the internet thru wi-fi. the wifi is working because my computer connects to it with out a problem, unless the computer connects differently.

Hmmm, you might want to go to Settings→ General → Reset, and then select "Reset Network Settings". Also, don't rule out interference from nearby Wi-Fi networks if you're in a crowded area. If your Wi-Fi network is supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, put your iPhone on the 5 GHz and your other Wi-Fi devices on 2.4.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative