Why the iPhone 5c will sell well (it's not about you): Via iMore Blog

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
[h=1]Why the iPhone 5c will sell well (it's not about you)[/h]
In reading this article the last part of the title of the article about it not having to do with the consumer kinda mixes me up. As I read the article it lends me to believe otherwise but none the less you can read it and make up your own mind. Personally i think it will be a big seller no matter the reason.

Why the iPhone 5c will sell well (it's not about you) | iMore

Param1

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Yeah it'll sell big for sure. One aspect that hasn't really been mentioned is that this is the first time Apple will be advertising their second tier phone.

When for example the iPhone 5 came out, then 4s was still available but never advertised. That's going to change now.

John Flud

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
thats one thing I do not understand. I get why apple wants to advertise these phones but why is it treating the 5S like an afterthought.

you'd think the 5C was apple's flagship this year. Personally I don't like them. To me with those new cases that come with them, they look like iphones and crocs had kids. LOL! Hey to each their own but I am stoked about the 5S, no the 5C and I don't know why apple isn't talking it up more too.

Auturi

Banned
Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Apple would probably start advertising the 5s when it becomes available. What isn't being reported is just how low the 5s stock is. It's ridiculously low. And that phone has not been available for months. We don't even know when it will be available.

If you ordered one in the past or today, you wouldn't even know when you would get it.