Status
Not open for further replies.

nj1266

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

mellimel2212

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Lol but I'm a phandroid huh the appstore and play store is even lol and hardware lol please let's not go there

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

mellimel2212

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
My sgs2 is better than the ip5 not to mention bigger lol more ram more cpu power and plus I'm on jb haha

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
My sgs2 is better than the ip5 not to mention bigger lol more ram more cpu power and plus I'm on jb haha

No. Just no. The CPU in the iPhone 5 clobbers the exynos in the S2 (assuming you have that and not the gimped snapdragon S3 version), and both have the same amount of ram.

nancypinder

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
Everyone has their own choice, for me iPhone 5 is better from other phones. People who are using iPhone from the past years , it is not easy to change their phones easily. At the end Galaxy s3 is also a good smart phone with tons of features. Both of them rocks!

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I think it boils down to what you want out of a phone. Right now the top two phones out are the iPhone 5 and the Galaxy S3. Both top of their respective operating systems. Fanboys of each will surely bash the others.

I had the iPhone 5 for a month but sold it on eBay. It just did not "wow" me. For me the reasons for coming back to Android had to do with freedom to use the phone as I want. The ability to send files via Bluetooth is important to ME. I also like the ability to simply click on a song in my library and use as a ringtone. No need to deal with iTunes.

I still have a jaikbroken 4 that I use when the Rezound is charging. I like ios as well but at this point android suits me better.

Also what's better on the spec sheet doesn't always transfer into better in reality....

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

mellimel2212

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm assuming you cannot wait to move to Colorado cause you are clearly smoking something.

Weed been decriminalized here in Chicago for months now lol got that here but my statement comes from a sober mind the app store said themselves they have 700000 apps the play store just met that accomplishment and like I said the s3 and note2 alone kills the ip5 in the feature and hardware dept quad core ip5 man please lol

mellimel2212

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
No. Just no. The CPU in the iPhone 5 clobbers the exynos in the S2 (assuming you have that and not the gimped snapdragon S3 version), and both have the same amount of ram.

My CPU is over clocked and undervolted for good battery life I guarantee the iPhone can't run as many apps at once at the same time without crashing or lagging. I've tried well my bro did on his ip5 black. I'm not knocking the ip5 cause its a raw phone and would smoke my CPU stock but mine isn't and plus I have more screen real estate to work and play with and plus other android defaults

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
My CPU is over clocked and undervolted for good battery life I guarantee the iPhone can't run as many apps at once at the same time without crashing or lagging. I've tried well my bro did on his ip5 black. I'm not knocking the ip5 cause its a raw phone and would smoke my CPU stock but mine isn't and plus I have more screen real estate to work and play with and plus other android defaults

What good is having 3 dozen apps all running at the same time on a 4-5" screen? You can only use one at a time. All you are doing is wasting system resources and battery. The extra screen also is moot mostly. As most cross platform apps simply scale up and don't actually use the extra pixels to display more information. The only apps that do are Google's own apps, sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods