Why isn't my snapchat re downloading?? Help

Gabby Toriello

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
re:

Snapchat and Netflix are having the same exact problems as everyone else is having. I tried downloading other apps and they download but for these two specific apps they have the loading icon, and then reset to the download icon.

pbj280

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
re:

Try searching for the app online instead. I was having the same issue with Snapchat and Facebook, but when I Googled it and downloaded from there where it redirected me to the Apple Store, it worked

SebilloPerez22

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
re:

I'm having the same issue, also with the 9gag app, though i was the only one, i also updated the ios and restore it, and Nothing. Hope this gets fix very soon!

MissAnastasia xo

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
re:

GUYS!! It WORKS!!
I basically went into my safari and as I typed snapchat there was a result where you tap view and then the cloud button
i hope that made sense and I hope it works for all you too!! :biggrin::angel::yes:

kaileyfosterrr

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
re:

I was having the same problem. All I did was search "snapchat" on Safari and it came up with a button that said "view" I viewed it and then pressed download and it downloaded! Hope this helps.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Re:

Snapchat seems to be having an issue right now. You might want to just give it some time and try again tomorrow.

Seems like they occasionally have server issues which prevent downloading the app. This happens from time to time to many developers or companies. Try to get the new iOS version when it first comes out, and you know JUST what I mean! lol The solution here is to just be patient wait a bit then try again. :)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Re:

Try searching for the app online instead. I was having the same issue with Snapchat and Facebook, but when I Googled it and downloaded from there where it redirected me to the Apple Store, it worked

Did you all try this?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77