Why isn’t iMore optimized for the iPhone?

JNM

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
That little hamburger looking menu bar on the top left of the home screen does not allow itself to be accessed when I’m using my iPhone X. Since iMore is all about iOS and Mac products from Apple it’s kind of surprising that it’s not optimized to allow for them to work on the website.

prestigiouswireless

Sep 30, 2017
Visit site
That little hamburger looking menu bar on the top left of the home screen does not allow itself to be accessed when I’m using my iPhone X. Since iMore is all about iOS and Mac products from Apple it’s kind of surprising that it’s not optimized to allow for them to work on the website.

Never noticed since I always use Tapatalk

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
The app was updated last Friday, so if you haven't already, you may want to update the App. There is still room for improvement... but it's much better!

tikchowdhurry

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
An even better question, about something even more inexplicable, is why apple’s Apple forum is not only ‘not optimized’ for the iPhone, but so entirely incompatible with it, in either orientation, that it appears to have been designed to be intentionally incompatible with it.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Are you using an ad blocker? If you are it’s a known issue.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I agree that everything about iMore should be somewhat in line with Apple’s “ease of use” mantra. Simplicity is key, in my opinion, and hopefully, the website and forums will reflect it in the near future. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Take care.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods