Why is there a picture of me on the Internet?

shaleah huda

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Why is there a picture of me on the Internet

I want the picture of me off as this is a breach of privacy and confidentiality. If the picture is not taken off I will have to do something.

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Why is there a picture of me on the Internet

We would have no idea why a picture of you is "on the internet".

Perhaps you should contact the site when you saw the picture.

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site

Have you ever used your picture as a icon? Have you placed your photo on Facebook? There are so many ways that your picture could show up on the internet. Remember this forum is on the "internet". Why are you so surprised?

Oofa

May 25, 2013
Visit site

What a great open-ended question.......... If there were no photos of you, ever, for any reason, on the internet, there would not be a "picture" of you on the internet. I know it sounds paranoid but it's a good idea to never, ever post a photo of yourself on the internet no matter how benign and innocent you might think it is (Facebook included). Once your face is on the internet, and someone thinks it's "the right face for the job", they will use it.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

Always remember: Don't post it online if you don't want everyone to see it.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

0287913960f76ca0b00bf4a81de8f37e.jpg

Me too. This is unacceptable!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

I want the picture of me off as this is a breach of privacy and confidentiality. If the picture is not taken off I will have to do something.

Anything posted to the internet in any way, shape or form, is written in Sharpie. It's not going away. Period.

Incidentally, do you realize that at every moment of every day that you are already doing something?

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

LOL! Troll of the century.

I am sure there are many photos of me floating around out there...

Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE

lackster2

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site

OK OJ...

We'll remove your picture as soon as we've found the 'real' killer...

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

Are you sure that the picture is one of you? Just putting this out there as a hypothetical scenario, but maybe the photo isn't one of you, instead it's a picture of your identical twin (who you have had no prior knowledge of, since you two were separated at birth - for reasons as yet undisclosed). Or maybe somehow, someway an individual or organization got ahold of a sample of your dna and made a clone of you (again, for reasons so far yet to be revealed) therefore it's a picture of your clone?
If it is a picture of yourself, I wish you the best of luck with having its' total and utter removal from the internets... On the other hand, if it's a picture of your twin or clone, then the removal of said same shared likeness would be a matter of discussion between all parties involved - sorry, I don't have any contact info for your would be twin or clone, maybe Google... or a Magic 8 Ball... could help you with that.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

Are you sure that the picture is one of you? Just putting this out there as a hypothetical scenario, but maybe the photo isn't one of you, instead it's a picture of your identical twin (who you have had no prior knowledge of, since you two were separated at birth - for reasons as yet undisclosed). Or maybe somehow, someway an individual or organization got ahold of a sample of your dna and made a clone of you (again, for reasons so far yet to be revealed) therefore it's a picture of your clone?
If it is a picture of yourself, I wish you the best of luck with having its' total and utter removal from the internets... On the other hand, if it's a picture of your twin or clone, then the removal of said same shared likeness would be a matter of discussion between all parties involved - sorry, I don't have any contact info for your would be twin or clone, maybe Google... or a Magic 8 Ball... could help you with that.

Twinception. *Plays Twilight Zone music eerily*

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Actually I'm changing it for my avatar.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

Channan

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site

Lucky. I've been trying to get a picture of myself on the Internet for years now with no success.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice