Why is my NEWLY added music not syncing from itunes to my iphone 5s?

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Folks: went from a 4s 16GB to the 32GB iPh 5s, plenty of room for music before, more so now.

Last nite I added 5 new albums to the iTunes Library and they are there with cover and all, but they are NOT moving to the phone wireless or with the cable goinn from the laptop to the phone.

Where Am I messing things up ??? Ever since iTunes was totally changed a couple of years back, it's become a frikken laberynth !!!

All help is more than welcomed !!! The ioS was updated yesterday after I opened the new phone from the box.

Thanxs

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Would the Cloud have anything to do with it ??? Songs that I have bought from iTunes in the past some were on the phone others on the cloud, so in other words today I was even missing more music, also the phone when the wifi is activated it NEVER seems to stop the syncing process, according to the small 2 round arrows at the top of the phone.

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Apple Support and they resolved the problem Finally my ENTIRE Music library is on the iPh 5s, with room for more later in this weekend.

The ONE thing I failed to ask the person on the line was how do I now block songs in some albums from not crossing over to the phone.

If someone has the answer, its appreciated.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen