Why is my iPhone 4s working slow?

Emmett95

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Why is my iPhone 4s working slow?

I have iPhone device running with 7 IOS but its working very slow. Please help how to boost speed?

Thank You

sandrataylor

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi Emmett,

I've found blog related to your quarry. You see "Top 5 tips to speed up an iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s running iOS 7" By Allyson Kazmucha on iMore.

Hope this will helpful to you.

Regards,
Sandra

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
If you are running tight on the cash, going iPhone 5c would be rather light on the wallet. It has good enough specs with the iPhone 5-esque performance so you won't be lagging much if at all on iOS8.

j800rl

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I have to agree with what some of the others have been saying. It's 3 years old now. After around two years or so they start to show their age. If it's new, you really should have gone for a newer model if you wanted speed and if it's old I'd look at upgrading.

Beyond that, you may just have to make certain sacrifices to keep it running well. Most apps and games atm are optimised for the 5 so older devices may well start feeling the strain.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Christopher Ava

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
the most common reason is that the cache files are too many. Here is a software --macgo iphone cleaner, could help you delete junk files like safari history, reminders, call logs, videos ...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh