Why is choosing colors hard ?

I

iMore Question

I'm very undecided on what color of iPhone I should get I have rose gold and space grey in mind but I'm not sure?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Probably because you are spending 700 to 1100 dollars on something you don't want to regret. Get what you like nobody can make that choice for you. I'd go space grey myself

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I went with the Space Gray. I think you should take your time and make a decision based on YOUR likes and dislikes. I honestly think all the colors look GREAT. Good Luck with your decision.

rlnv

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Yep choosing color is difficult. I went silver but also had the gray one in mind. Worked out okay, happy with my choice.

Now what I'd like to know is the official sales breakdown between the colors, most popular, least, etcetera. That would be interesting.

But back on topic. Ask yourself which of the colors you found yourself liking first. That's the one. :)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Go see them in person, if you haven't done so already, and go from there. It'll be a tough decision since they all look great...Good Luck!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! They're all beautiful devices. Check them out in person and go with your gut.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
It's a difficult choice because they all look good. You can't go wrong no matter which one you choose. 😊

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73