Why I have my iPhone 6 restart occasionally with all the app still working?

Genaold

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

My iPhone 6 sometimes restarts itself without any reminder or special using, and it's just back to the previous shutdown interface within 3-5s. Do you guys encounter the same problem? :confused:

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Are you saying that your iPhone restarts and then automatically launches whatever app was previously on the screen? Are you seeing the Apple boot screen when this happens? Is this happening with one particular app or multiple apps?
Without more information I can only recommend restoring, and I always recommend booting into recovery mode and using iTunes. Doing so forces iTunes to install a fresh copy of iOS on your device.
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263

Genaold

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi, for your concern, indeed my iPhone 6 restarts and then automatically launches whatever app was previously on the screen, usually several of them and no one lost with the restart action. But nothing special with Apple boot screen, just like a normal restart, but...the thing is I don't give it a reboot order...:(

PS: I didn't update to newest iOS, just keep 8.1 version, cuz I think its the best to keep the original one, so that there's no app compatibility problem afterwards. Is this the possible reason for the restart phenomenon?:eek:

Haven't tried the recovery mode, I'll update the outcome here after done it.

Genaold

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Currently, there's no sudden restart again. But I am not sure whether I found the right way to solve this problem. I'll keep my eye on it to see what will happen in future use. :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Currently, there's no sudden restart again. But I am not sure whether I found the right way to solve this problem. I'll keep my eye on it to see what will happen in future use. :)

You're wrong about the app compatability issue. It's best to keep the phone updated to the current iOS. Apps generally update as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2