Why has my iCloud Photo Library frozen/not updating on iCloud.com web app?

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
iCloud Photo Library frozen/not updating on iCloud.com web app

I have uploaded all my photos to iCloud photo library. I know they are there and are using 4G of space visible through the usage on iOS icloud (over 2000 photos). Everything is working fine on the iOS side. I then went to icloud.com to check it out. All photos were visible. I then deleted a lot of them to weed out duplicates and unwanted photos etc. Now I am stuck at a fixed number of photos and the site will not update new uploads from my iphone. Also if I try to delete the remaining photos to start over they return. Is there any way to reset iCloud Photo Library web app to start from scratch, or should I just leave as is and wait for bugs to be fixed?

Thanks in advance

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: iCloud Photo Library frozen/not updating on iCloud.com web app

Check your photostream, if applicable. That may be causing your photos to re-appear. Anyway, in regard to starting from scratch via iCloud Photo Library online, I could not find a "delete all" option, but I was able to click and hold on the shift button on my MacBook while selecting the first and last pic, which in turn, caused all of my photos to be selected, and then click on the trash icon to delete them. Give that a try, if you haven't already.

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site

Thanks. I will give the photostream idea a try. I have tried select all and delete, but still stuck at 549 photos on the web. I have deleted all photos on iOS and my icloud storage is showing the space from photos has been freed up. Just seems like a bug on the web app.

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site

It's fixed! Automatically refreshed after a day of nothing happening. My guess is servers are bombarded this week.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner