Why forum isn't iphone ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I was just curious why this forums wasn't iphone compatible. Sure I can get to it from safari, but if I say go to espn.com they have it mobileized that it works great with my iphone. If everyone here is in love with the iphone, why can't the developers of this website make it iphone friendly like say espn.com, or foxnews.com does on safari? Just a suggestion and a question.:cool:

viral

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
The whole point of having a real web browser is to view real webpages as they are meant to be viewed. I don't really understand why someone would get an iphone and WANT a mobilized version of websites that you can get on ANY phone browser. Is it just me? I suppose having the option of both isn't a bad idea though.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
The whole point of having a real web browser is to view real webpages as they are meant to be viewed. I don't really understand why someone would get an iphone and WANT a mobilized version of websites that you can get on ANY phone browser. Is it just me? I suppose having the option of both isn't a bad idea though.

I just have a hard time reading the small print.....and sometimes I get lazy and don't like zooming in and out to have to sign in to my bank account lol....

lordzod01

Oct 11, 2008
Visit site
@clg82

I agree. just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. These views are constructed for ease of use.

@viral
Why struggle to see the text when it has been formatted to use on a small screen, without having to pinch and grab to read every line. If you really can't understand that it's there to make the iphone easier, then i'm sorry.
Besides if you really want to struggle all the sites that do this provide both options, so don't use it.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Keep in mind the connection speed, sometimes in my job the signal is not that good and drops to edge, so a mobile site can help you out browsing faster to get what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner