Why don't icons go away and why does the volume turn it self down when listening to music?

I

iMore Question

Volume problems - Icon doesn't go away and volume turns its self down when listening to music

Hey,

New to here so sorry if I'm asking question that have be answered.

I have an iPhone 5c running 8.1.1 (12B435) on o2

I have a couple of problems with the sound

1. When you turn the volume up and down the icon that appears to show you doesn't disappear when its finished, have to keep restarting the phone.

2. When listening to music the volume will automatically start to turn itself down until it is muted. I try turning it back up, which it does a couple of bars, but then it takes it straight back to mute.

3. When listening to videos and in silent, no sound plays. So I switch the phone to loud and I get a split second, then when the sound icon appear the video goes silent but still continues to play. So I have to exit the video and replay it again for it too work.

Any one got similar problems or know any solutions?

Many thanks in advance

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: Volume problems - Icon doesn't go away and volume turns its self down when listening to music

Have you tried backing the phone up, then wiping the phone and reload from your backup? It sounds like a lot but it is actually quite easy and usually solves the problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk