Why does my kindle app refuse to return to the Library screen once I select a book?

I

iMore Question

I have had to delete and reload my kindle app onto my ipad air three times, and still am not able to return to the Library screen once I select a book to open. I'm then stuck in that book, even once I finish it, and cannot access my library.

I then have to re-download the kindle app, and re-upload from the cloud, the books I've purchased.

Needless to say, this is a very frustrating experience....and I'm going to start purchasing books on ibooks instead if this can't be resolved. Huge loss for amazon if that happens, since I buy books at a fast and furious pace....

Thanks for your help with this -- would appreciate a prompt response.
Diane

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Why does my kindle refuse to return to the Library screen once I select a book?

If I were you, I'd be looking on kindle's support site... Maybe see if they have email support...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Why would it return to the "library screen" after you've selected a book to open/read? Once you're finished reading the book, tap on the icon that'll take you to your book listing.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73