Why do you think Apple is relying so much on the Iphone Xs, Xr and Xs Max so much when they...

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
have the X, 8 Plus and 8 to lean back on for sales? In my opinion, it's normal to offer a range of products from the low to high range so you can cater to a greater market.

If you can afford the higher end, then go for the Xs, and if not, it shouldn't be a disaster because you have the lower end to choose from.

This is the part I am not getting when critics say that Apple is failing in terms of sales.

What's your opinion on this?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
have the X, 8 Plus and 8 to lean back on for sales? In my opinion, it's normal to offer a range of products from the low to high range so you can cater to a greater market.

If you can afford the higher end, then go for the Xs, and if not, it shouldn't be a disaster because you have the lower end to choose from.

This is the part I am not getting when critics say that Apple is failing in terms of sales.

What's your opinion on this?

For a while, the so-called “lower end” iPhone models were the ones with the lowest amount of storage space. I found humor in people stating that they purchased the most expensive iPhone as if they had done something special when in fact all they bought was more storage space. People, in general, understood that regardless of the differences in storage space, the device itself was the same.

Nowadays, you literally have different iPhone models to choose from, and although it may make sense to have a variety of devices to choose from, I don’t think it sits well with certain consumers. Everyone is going to want the flagship device when it goes on sale because that is the one that'll be hyped the most.

Nobody likes settling for something they didn’t prefer and many people, in my opinion, have chosen to keep what they have instead of settling for something they didn’t prefer. I'd prefer that Apple return to selling either one iPhone model per year or at least a regular and a max model.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner