• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Why do my reminders disappear after creating them with the Reminders app?

Blaalad12

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site
I have never really used this app until today! When i open the app i hit the plus sign to create a new reminder but once i create the reminder its gone? Is this normal? What i mean is that if i open the app again there is no list of reminders i have set or anything? I can create another new reminder but i have no way to see my last one or to edit them etc

Is this the way it its supposed to be or is something a miss?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: Reminders app?

This happened to me once! I had forgotten to tap "Done" before closing the app and I'm wondering if your forgot as well?

Blaalad12

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site

This happened to me once! I had forgotten to tap "Done" before closing the app and I'm wondering if your forgot as well?

No i clicked done/save! From what i have read online since posting this it appears there is an issue with the app! I uninstalled it and reinstalled but still the same!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

No i clicked done/save! From what i have read online since posting this it appears there is an issue with the app! I uninstalled it and reinstalled but still the same!

I'm sorry to hear this! I hope it turns around for you soon!

Blaalad12

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site

Seems to be working now! No idea what i done but somehow its working now ha Seems to be a very common issue for some reason!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Reminders app?

I use the app for shopping reminders with the help of Siri. Create a Shopping List in reminder and just ask Siri to “Add To My Shopping List” and she will ask you what you want to add

I also have a X-mass List

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman