Why did my last iPhone have a call history of up to a week and current iPhone is up to a month

I

iMore Question

I had two iPhone 5's .. And previous phone had a call history up to a week , not sure exactly how many .. My current phone has a history of up to a month (139) including the number of times in parenthesis and FaceTime . But why is each iPhone any different ? Both are unlocked .

kidxwrekc

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
I can agree , but on both phones I've made numerous calls .. My previous phone would only have a history dating to a week prior .. My current phone has a history call log dating to a month prior

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Why did my last iPhone have a call history of up to a week and current iPhone...

I can agree , but on both phones I've made numerous calls .. My previous phone would only have a history dating to a week prior .. My current phone has a history call log dating to a month prior

Maybe there's a difference in the 2 phones in the number of calls that show. You can count the calls and see that it's about the same all the time. Both my iPhone 5 and my 6s Plus show 100 calls total. Both are on iOS 9.2.1. It could be a previous OS didn't show as many. I recall someone saying 88 was the limit. That's been a while. But it's not done by months.
Or you previously had more calls in a shorter period of time.

kidxwrekc

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
Yes , I did make a lot of calls at that time period 😓 I always thought it was based on time period rather then high call volume .. I appreciate your time and input Ledsteplin , it makes more sense to me now lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox