Why can't I run flash player?

I

iMore Question

can't run flash player

Trying to run X Frame bowling program and Adobe Flash says I need to install it, I have done that many times but it does't work

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
can't run flash player

Welcome to iMore! You may also want to try using Chrome instead of Safari. Chrome comes with a sandboxed version of Flash built into it that's a lot safer than installing the full version of Flash in Safari IMO.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: can't run flash player

Welcome to iMore! You may also want to try using Chrome instead of Safari. Chrome comes with a sandboxed version of Flash built into it that's a lot safer than installing the full version of Flash in Safari IMO.

That would work too. Most of the time I just skip whatever video it is. They've been saying Flash was going away for a while now, but it's been slow!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
can't run flash player

That would work too. Most of the time I just skip whatever video it is. They've been saying Flash was going away for a while now, but it's been slow!

There's been a very slow transition to HTML5. What I've noticed is that most web sites still default to Flash even if they offer an HTML5 version so if you have Flash installed that's what you're going to get. Once I removed Flash the updated versions started showing up for me. In the rare occasion I actually still need Flash I use Chrome.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW