Why can't I download my new pictures on my ipad onto my computer?

dllfb

Sep 9, 2019
Visit site
Hi...I have an ipad air 2. I am trying to download pictures I've taken in the last few months onto my computer but a message comes up saying that there are no new pictures to download. I've checked my pictures on the computer and my new ipad pictures have not been downloaded. I downloaded the Icloud onto my computer in hopes that i could pull those pics from icloud that way onto my computer that way...but nothing happens and those newer pics are not downloaded. I've been working at this all day...so frustrated.
While I'm at it....another question please....
If I delete some pictures from my ipad...with they automatically delete on the cloud? If so...if the pics are downloaded onto my computer from my ipad first...then deleted on my ipad...can they be deleted on my computer? Sorry....new at all this stuff.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
First of all, hello and welcome to iMore. In regards to your first question, what device are you trying to download your photos too? Is it a PC or a Mac? If you can give us information on which, it will be easier to help you.

In regards to your second question, if you have turned out "iCloud Photos" then you should be able to safely delete photos from your iPad. Here's a link to Apple's Support page regarding this matter.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen