Why Are Folks Whining About Battery Life?

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm only upset about mine, because they cannot handle low signal well, and I have to go to a school that uses jammers

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Every iPhone release and every iOS update bring some complaints about battery life. Sometimes they are warranted, most times they aren't. Don't sweat it. Right now iPhone 6 is new so everyone is probably using it more than usual. It will blow over in a few weeks as people start using their phones normally.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't know about that. I can't put this baby down. And it's been two weeks. TO THE HOUR.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

geekymcfly

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
To answer the threads question, we are human and we whine just about anything and everything under the sun. Nothing new, nothing fancy about it. It just our human nature...

AllAppleAllTheTime

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
My battery is a monster. I got the iPhone 6 last Friday and over only had to charge it twice since then. Granted I've been trying to push it to its limits but I've been very impressed so far.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm not wow'd by the battery life on my 6, but it's better than the 5s was and I'll take the 6 design over a bigger phone like the 6+ with a better battery any day. I always am near a charger with my phone so if I'm not using it or I'm using it at my desk and it's below 70 percent I normally will plug in

IamJAd

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
At this point, I'm not happy. However, I have a question: did you guys restore from a previous iphone backup, or set up as new? I'm contemplating setting up as new to see if it improves things.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412476632.267020.jpg

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
se2ezuga.jpg

Here's mine. I'm super happy and yes I know it says I plugged my phone in but that was just for a quick sync with iTunes.

MDsmartphone

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Battery life is great. Still charge regularly out of habit though Would still love a battery case though for piece of mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
These battery times are ridiculous! I wish mine could last that long im only getting 4 and a half hours max everyday with light usage. I have background refresh turned off and auto brightess.

isaiah orot

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Love the battery life I have on my 6 . Better than my 5s . Those that have bad battery life is your brightness set to 100%? Check your push notifications you may have a lot of apps receiving data , check your email settings set it to fetch unless u need your email for work etc... Signal strength maybe part of the problem . And last and not least put down your phone lol . If I continuously use my phone I can drain battery in 5 hours depending on what I'm doing . Most I got out of my battery was alittle over a day

TomsAndroid

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
At first, I wasn't particularly impressed with the battery life, but I've come to realise it's actually good. I can pretty much make it last as long as I need it to, and even under heavy use, it lasts a commendable time.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414566129.531577.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices