Who's planning on upgrading to the iPhone 6S?

Turbulance

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
My 6 still has a year to go. So I was resigned to waiting another year. Than on a whim I called my carrier but no joy, huge penaltyto start a new control.

Then the sales rep said "you have another phone that is just about off contract" (my daughter's 5s), "You can upgrade that one".

Checking with her, I found she didn't want the larger 6 (my old one), so I've upgraded and will get a gold, 128GB, 6, as well as more data ( total of 18GB,shared between us). All for AU$20 less a month.

Should have it next week.

Did I say how much I love my daughter?

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
First year since jumping on the iPhone train (with the 4) that I'm not upgrading. Love my 6 and I'll probably grab a 6s cheap next year when they drop the next gen. (I've invested into too many cases at this point )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

supert1020

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
I was thinking about getting an iPhone 6s but my friend was telling me about Samsung pay and showed me that the Samsung has better specs I'm thinking about switching to a Galaxy S6 instead. I'm not sure though.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking about getting an iPhone 6s but my friend was telling me about Samsung pay and showed me that the Samsung has better specs I'm thinking about switching to a Galaxy S6 instead. I'm not sure though.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

If that is what will make you happy, go for it! But remember, specs are only half the story. Android phones, for the most part, tend to need higher specs than a comparable iPhone because iOS is more efficient than Android.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
So I decided to upgrade. With the T-Mobile Jump Program I was able to upgrade this year again. I didn't intend to, but when I walked into the T-Mobile store at the mall on Saturday morning, I decided to ask if they had any in. I was expecting to be told no, but to my surprise, they had the exact color and capacity I would have gotten if I were looking to upgrade. I think it was fate. So I handed them my iPhone 6 and they gave me an iPhone 6S. Easy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77