Who will be staying with the 5S?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Staying with the 5 until January. Verizon said I could upgrade 1 month early. :)

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

wolfdale

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Just order a new 64Gb 5s. I'm currently using a 16Gb iPhone 5 and have been constantly running out of memory. Other than that I really like the phone. I didn't get any thrills from the i6. I thought Apple would give another columns of icons other then a normal screen expansion. The i6 did push the i5 prices down a lot. I picked up a new 64Gb i5s with taxes and shipping cost only ($75). Now that's a deal.

rgm1266

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
I currently have the iPhone5 32Gb. I was too impressed by what I saw the other day. Nothing to me, really stood out to give me the WOW factor I was expecting. I really want the fingerprint reader and with the discounts on iPhone 5S, this might a good change to grab one.

Question, would you upgrade to the iPhone 5S if you currently have a iPhone 5?

anon(161369)

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to wait till I can play with it in store and then decide also by that point iOS 8 will be available and allow for a more informed decision, I planned to hold off till the 6s or what ever they name it, but that may just go out the window the moment I walk In the apple store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plantemichel

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
For myself we'll I'm keeping my 5S anyway here in montreal quebec everything is expensive and carriers are abusing.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Same here keeping my 5S. I want to even buy rather a new 5S n give this to my mom. Never like the 6 or the plus

Sent from my iPhone 5S Gold

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
The 5S is going to continue for another year at least in both 16GB & 32GB to start with, then they probably drop the 32GB version sometime next year and just continue with the 16GB version.

As it been shown the 5S isn't that much slower than the 4.7" 6, so those who decided to keep the 5S for another year until the 6S are making a wise decision I think.

I'm wondering if apple will release a cheaper 8gb model for the 5S? Just to use the 8gb chips they probably still have

Wreckus

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm wondering if apple will release a cheaper 8gb model for the 5S? Just to use the 8gb chips they probably still have

I can see them doing that next year and just phase the 5C out totally (except for countries in Africa, india, etc).

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, confirmed, I'm staying with the 5s for another year.

I have a 5s as my main phone and a 5 as my "travel to the US and use on T-Mobile" phone. Can't justify the upgrade -- justified last year's with "I need both phones to be LTE-capable, and 64-bit chips and TouchID make it worthwhile".

That being said, will likely upgrade to the 6s next year and use my 5s as my travel phone. Definitely buying the Apple Watch.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I think I will. The 5.5" model really interests me, but I'm not rich so I may just have to stay with the 5s for another year, which isn't a bad thing since it's still a great phone and serves me well.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW