Who uses a battery case?

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
For some reason I go back and forth from a battery case and a regular case I guess the bulky gets to me after while. I've been through so many different battery case now I just got a mophie apple edition for now.

mysimplelife

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I use MiPow MACA color power case. I do like the design very much. Consider it contains 2200mAh battery, it is exceptional thin and the back of it is very sharp.

espc31

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I use the juice pack plus. Never take it out of the case love it! Best case so far. Did have a hard time finding a generic case for it (did not like the ones on their website). Managed to find that a holster for the Droid X fits perfectly. Battery issue does not sting as much and I stress my iPhone everyday.

scotiez

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I use the Mophie juice pack plus also. My 4s battery does last me easily all day long but it sure is nice to have that extra power for if you do happen do surf the web or download more stuff then usual. It also makes your iphone feel more solid, with out it i feel like im holding an egg and so carefull with it so i don't break the shell. All though the iPhone is a beautiful phone and since i work with automotive parts all day long and on concrete im using the case. I also had trouble finding a belt holster for it and i also bought a leather case made for the droid X. It fits perfectly. On the weekends when im not at work i sometimes put it in a smaller case. But if your lookin for a case/battery then the Mophie is the one you should get. I'm glad i bought it.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2