Who thinks the IPhone 6 5.5 inch will come out Tuesday

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Iphone case makers company like spigen selling 4.7' and 5.5' cases on pre order and these companies always get info very fast from mobile companies so that they can get time to make cases for upcoming product amd start selling along with store launch? but in latest iphone 6 videos , chinese guy shown only 4.7 inch iphone 6 and there is still doubt on 5.5' version

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I don't think this will happen there are too few leaks ans not enough information on it. What do you think ?

NOTHING will "come out Tuesday". I think both the 4.7" and 5.5" models will be announced on Tuesday, but not available. The 4.7" iPhone 6 should be available for pre order this Thursday night/Friday morning. The 5.5" model will not be available for a while.

Squeeze Play

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't know, but I certainly hope it does get released the same time as the 4.7". If there's a long delay, I'll use an Android for a while. I want and need a large screen.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I think apple leaks what it wants you to know because it builds up hype. My news channel had been mentioning some of the leaks. You can see some on major gossip sites like TMZ. Just because we haven't seen the leak of the 5.5 doesn't mean it isn't happening. We also haven't seen an iWatch leak but people still believe it's coming.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I think people buy into hype and silly leaks early, and then when a 7 foot wide iPhone with warp capabilities isn't released, they get disappointed, when the reality is, there was never any mention of 90% of the leaked crap and people just run with wild pie in the sky rumors.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I hope so if they do I want the 5.5 because for me at least it will allow me to not have a ipad anymore it will become my all in one device and if that's the case I might even just get the 128gb version ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ventus221

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't believe it will be unveiled. Lack of part leaks when compared to the 4.7 inch model and all of the here say has been skeptical at the most. If it does appear, it will on the same paradigm of what was said about the supposed "iWatch" (Which may possibly be a no show as well, we don't know for sure) where it will be announced then shipped in 2015 before proper manufacturing can officially begin.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I don't believe it will be unveiled. Lack of part leaks when compared to the 4.7 inch model and all of the here say has been skeptical at the most. If it does appear, it will on the same paradigm of what was said about the supposed "iWatch" (Which may possibly be a no show as well, we don't know for sure) where it will be announced then shipped in 2015 before proper manufacturing can officially begin.

I'm thinking (if it does exist) it may be unveiled at the same time as the 4.7", but not released until a little later.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't think there is a 5.5.

If there IS a 5.5 I'll have to wait because I want to see and handle both.

This will be quite a problem for me since I don't think I will handle any further wait with grace and equanimity..

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I don't think there is a 5.5.

If there IS a 5.5 I'll have to wait because I want to see and handle both.

This will be quite a problem for me since I don't think I will handle any further wait with grace and equanimity..
I have handled my husband's note and I don't like it. I know it's a big difference between how handling a 5.5 inch device and a tablet but I already own a Paperwhite, iPad, and a Macbook I don't really need something large. I love my 4.7 I think it's perfect.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I have no idea if there is, or is not, a 5.5" version. But, to the folks saying there has been a lack of part leaks, how do you figure? We have seen supposed front glass panel, rear shell, camera lens suggesting OIS, home button, 2915 mAh battery, sim card tray, etc. I mean, what more are you hoping to see?

cgalloni

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I also don't believe it will be announced tomorrow. No Pics of the phone put together and the parts that have been leaked are a few. It sucks because that is the size that I want

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I have no idea if there is, or is not, a 5.5" version. But, to the folks saying there has been a lack of part leaks, how do you figure? We have seen supposed front glass panel, rear shell, camera lens suggesting OIS, home button, 2915 mAh battery, sim card tray, etc. I mean, what more are you hoping to see?
I absolutely agree. maybe you should share the leaks. I have seen the 4.7 and 5.5 parts compared next to each other and who's to say what we saw assembled is the real thing that's why we have tomorrow.