who pre ordered and currently uses a smart watch?

if you pre ordered, Do you currently have a smart watch? if so, which one?

• Pebble

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Samsung (gear, gear 2)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moto 360

• LG G Watch R

• apple watch is my first smart watch

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I am curious, who currently uses a smart watch and which type and who is buying the apple watch as their first smart watch?

jimkraz

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
I have original Pebble, thought of selling it but may just hold on to it, it has worked well and given no problems, but its not anything like the Apple Watch as far as I can see.

DavidWildJnr

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I have the original Pebble and Steel. I'm still interested in the new Pebble OS but I think the Apple Watch will have the best integration to the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dseiden

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I have been using a pebble for a while now. I have also tried the Android Wear watch with Android and used a Microsoft band for a bit. For me the notifications are the most important thing and finding a platform where they work reliably is key.

Looking forward to checking out the Apple Watch soon..

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Just got a pebble steel and plan on keeping it for a while. I like the battery life and it being waterproof, which the apple watch can't touch. Also thinking about switching to android next time so I will just stick with this. I like that the pebble compliments my phone, if I wanted a watch to act like a phone I would just carry 2 phones. Most tasks are much easier to carry out on a phone anyway.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Just got a pebble steel and plan on keeping it for a while. I like the battery life and it being waterproof, which the apple watch can't touch. Also thinking about switching to android next time so I will just stick with this. I like that the pebble compliments my phone, if I wanted a watch to act like a phone I would just carry 2 phones. Most tasks are much easier to carry out on a phone anyway.

I currently use a pebble as well and I charge mine every couple of weeks. Don't think I'll mind charging the Apple watch nightly as long as it gets me to the end of the day.

inmnbob

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I have Pebble and the Samsung Gear. Never really used them much so We shall see if us the Apple Watch after the first week or so

Suggs68

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Had a Pebble for a while, then got the Microsoft Band when it launched (I know I have a problem). Lol. Band was much better than the Pebble (except for battery life). I'll try the Apple watch for a couple of weeks and eBay either it or the Band. Have a feeling the Apple Watch will win after my try-on yesterday. Only major issue for me will be giving up the GPS.

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't use a smart watch, but I do use a Fitbit Flex and Garmin Forerunner. I ordered the Apple Watch Steel with the intention of having one activity tracker plus so much more.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I don't use a smart watch, but I do use a Fitbit Flex and Garmin Forerunner. I ordered the Apple Watch Steel with the intention of having one activity tracker plus so much more.

I am looking forward to retiring my jawbone up and pebble once my apple watch arrives.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Same here. I love the pebble but I bet after we use the apple watch for a couple of days the pebble will seem like ancient tech

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice