Who ordered a Nintendo Switch!?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Today is the day! The Nintendo Switch is available today!

Who out there already has one? If you haven't been able to find one yet, are you going to pick one up??

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm currently mashing F5 here on Amazon and BestBuy, although I have a feeling I won't be able to order one today, or anytime in the next few weeks.

EDIT: I went to my local Target (they ended up not having any even though their website said they did) and the associate I talked to wasn't very nice. I'm glad, though as it was a sobering experience and it just reinforced that I should wait until an online retailer has it in stock and I can buy one from the comfort of my home without having to talk to an actual human being.

Last edited:

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Been watching lot of youtube videos with hands on reviews. So far it's looking really promising and I'm actually looking for a nice portable gaming console to buy :D My phone is nice but with up to 6 hours of battery life when gaming that's really cool.

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
A lot of reviews say battery life tops out at 3-3.5 hours max while playing games. I would definitely recommend buying a portable USB battery pack and a good quality USB cable. A decent 10,000mAh pack should give you a full recharge from 0%.

Greek Geek

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
Today is the day! The Nintendo Switch is available today!

Who out there already has one? If you haven't been able to find one yet, are you going to pick one up??
Glad lots of you lucky people have managed to get hold of one already! (I'm so jealous!!) Mine's not in my hands yet, but amazon have already dispatched them both. The Neon red/blue colored one I ordered from Amazon France will come directly to my house, but will take about a week to ship. The grey one I ordered from Amazon UK actually arrived same day first thing this morning! (but I had to get that one sent to a friend who lives in the UK, as they hadn't enabled shipping to Greece on UK Amazon when I bought it) so even though that one was pretty much instant, I still have a few days yet before it's finally in my hands. Fortunately my friend has been kind enough to rush out straight away the moment it turned up at his place and got it express shipped to via UPS. While UPS do an express shipping though, they couldn't guarantee a specific day, so said it will arrive anytime be between tomorrow and Monday. (...man, I really hope it's tomorrow though, I'm PUMPED!!)

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I would love to buy it but I have to save some money first... Looking forward for some reviews from the users here. :)

Cheers

segag1

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site
I'm still on the fence whether to order or not. Yet to get my hands on one. Do any of the big box stores have it on display?

mvpilot172

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
There wasn't a display but my Target had two for sale today. Kind of kicking myself for not picking it up but I want to wait and see the games line up develop.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods