Who likes to listen to music in the shower? What do you use?

Disturbed_Angel

May 7, 2011
Visit site
My current solution is to use my iPod Nano (7th gen) and one of these bluetooth speakers: http://www.amazon.com/Plus-Portable-Speaker-Grey-HX-P240GY/dp/B00BYRPPHQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1432341323&sr=8-2&keywords=jam+speaker . I was also worried about steam, etc, but after over a year of nearly daily use (obviously not home every day), neither the speaker or the iPod have had a single issue. That said, when my Apple Watch arrives, I am going to switch to it for playback.
As for the Speaker, I have thought about switching to one of the in shower models, or one with controls/mic, but as my current one continues to work, hard to justify the replacement.

Catherine2383

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
I do the same as any other person, I use my Ipod and sometimes also my Ipad and nothing happend not at all.. and in my bathroom I don't have a window!

schlupper

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
I put my phone outside the shower and just let it play. Sometimes I play music via my living room sound system and blast it loud enough for it to reach the shower. Only when I'm home alone though. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2