Who is your favorite band/artist?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Folks,

Pretty simple question, who is your favorite musical act? It can be a band, or a single artist, OR maybe a duo! lol For me it's the Grateful Dead. Yea I'm a bit of an old head, and I grew up with the stuff. My favorite song is Terrapin Station.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
LOL....Not so simple for me. I don't think I have a "favorite"....I like a multitude of artist as well as all different types of music.
For the record, it's not Grateful Dead ...LOL

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I like all types of music from rock to jazz however I always go back to Eric Clapton especially for his great guitar I did see him live twice although he is slowing down now with his health problems .I did go to the Crossroads Guitar Festival in Chicago in 2010 and this was the Best concert I ever attended Great line up of talent .
https://youtu.be/pShvXPwyf60

Last edited:

aximtreo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
My two favorite music areas are Rock and Country.

My favorites for each are:

Rock - The Eagles

Country - Alabama

I'm a 50's Oldie fan as well but there are too many artists from that time to have a favorite.

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm a HUGE fan of "prog" rock also, bands such as Yes, Genesis and Pink Floyd for example!

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
And I can't not post THIS video here.....

Did anyone see Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson introduce Yes upon their induction in to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? It was music royalty introducing music royalty!

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Folks,

Pretty simple question, who is your favorite musical act? It can be a band, or a single artist, OR maybe a duo! lol For me it's the Grateful Dead. Yea I'm a bit of an old head, and I grew up with the stuff. My favorite song is Terrapin Station.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k77EE3a7DUg

Grateful Dead is one of my all time favorite bands too❤️ I seen them about 10 times.. Last summer I seen the Dead and Company and they were awesome! I listen to them everyday at work... Oh and I love Terrapin Station too... One of my fav's.. Along with Jack Straw, Sugar Magnolia, Bertha, Oh Babe, it Ain't No Lie, Jimmy Rowe... There's just too many to list

I also love Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, U2 and old classic country like Merle Haggard, Willie and old Motown ❤️

I'm lucky that I can just plug in my headphones at work all day and listen to whatever I'm in the mood for ❤️

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I like all types of music from rock to jazz however I always go back to Eric Clapton especially for his great guitar I did see him live twice although he is slowing down now with his health problems .I did go to the Crossroads Guitar Festival in Chicago in 2010 and this was the Best concert I ever attended Great line up of talent .
https://youtu.be/pShvXPwyf60

Love Eric Clapton too.. I seen him about 5 years ago, I'll never forget that concert he sang all his hits.. OMG.. Wonderful Tonight ❤️❤️

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh