Who is your favorite band/artist?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Well if we are doing Clapton we HAVE to include this song!!!!! (The emotion just pours out)

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Right now at this moment in time, I find I enjoy most songs released by Florida Georgia Line, and The Chainsmokers.

Overall, I've had far too many favorites over the years and across genres to pick just one.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
As a kid, my favorite artist(s) were the Jackson 5. After them it was probably Cameo. That was years ago. I don't have a favorite musical act now, but I do appreciate listening to numerous artist across numerous genres.

Last edited:

simi1235

Dec 24, 2018
Visit site
Bastille

This band started as a solo project by Dan Smith (now the lead singer), who just wrote and recorded songs in his bedroom! Now they have four members that are all very talented. They are incredibly humble (especially Dan, who used to hide on the back of stages because he was so scared of performing in front of people!). They don't even seem like famous people and it’s very endearing. They write all of their own music, too.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
The Beatles, followed by Queen. Then some Brazilian rock bands (Legião Urbana) and rock singers (Raul Seixas, Cazuza).

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
My favorite band is definitely In Flames, though it used to be Metallica. I’ll share a couple In Flames songs but their music has evolved throughout the years. The first song I’ll share is probably the only one most people will even listen to lol.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Used to be- Hendrix,Soft Machine,Pink Floyd
Later was, The Allman Bros,Ian Dury and the Blockheads, Blondie..
Now is, all the above plus anything else that amuses me !
Most amusing recently found track- Give me back my Wig by Hound dog Taylor

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I've always had eclectic tastes, and really can't name one favorite! Really, it depends on the mood I'm in. I can share that my most favorite "new band" is Greta Van Fleet!

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I've always had eclectic tastes, and really can't name one favorite! Really, it depends on the mood I'm in. I can share that my most favorite "new band" is Greta Van Fleet!

Love the one and only song I know of them “when the Curtain Falls”
Sounds just like Led Zeppelin!

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Right now I’m still into Grateful Dead the most, I need to dust off my Rolling Stones collection since I’m going to see them in May at Levi Stadium... seen them so many times, this might be the last time!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner