Who is going naked?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
LOL it's a process. Once you get past the initial panic stage and realize that your iPhone isn't going to simply leap out of your hand it's rather enjoyable.
That being said, I'd be lying if I said I'm not comforted by the fact that I have AppleCare+.

Took my case off yesterday afternoon.... see how it goes! when I took the dog out this morning I remembered i didn't unlock my watch so took the phone out to do so and thought I was going to drop it ;)

behi09

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
i have not used any cases since i've got my first phone, it means i have not used any cases at all :D
not comfortable with them :D
well my rosegold se doesn't have any cases too :D well i prefer this way

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I go through periods of nakedness. I was caseless for about two weeks just recently. This past weekend I went to the Soundset music festival in Minnesota and I'm not brave enough to be caseless in a setting like that so I threw my Spigen back on. Still have it in the case. But I do agree...there is nothing like a caseless phone. I just feel better with the protection.

213ninja

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
naked at the office and at the house. when i go out, depending on the function, i may or may not throw one on. over the weekend i took the kids to six flags/water park...so i slapped on the otterbox. a few weeks ago i traveled to Vegas, so i put on the Apple leather just because i had no idea where or what i'd be getting into. when i go to the beach i apply my otterbox as well as a glass screen protector to prevent sand damage.

so, i'm situationally nekked.

boomer0127

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
No case on my SE. Ever. No case on my 5, purchased day of release. Ever. Sure the 5 got nicked a bit over 3.5 years but why make the phone thicker, harder to get out of a pocket, and uglier? The closest thing to a case i use is a snack-size ziploc bag when i run to keep the sweat out.

Gazoobee

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I've never used a case, ever.

Based on anecdotal evidence (seeing who is around me using iPhones and working for years to help people use/repair them), I'd say about 30-40% actually don't use a case.

Of course the majority do, but the claim of that majority that "everyone uses a case anyway" is not really that close to reality.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Took my case off yesterday afternoon.... see how it goes! when I took the dog out this morning I remembered i didn't unlock my watch so took the phone out to do so and thought I was going to drop it ;)

Had a t-ball game to coach tonight so put the Spigen Slim Armor on. Will take it back off tonight when it's time to charge. See how tomorrow goes!

luutukhanh49

May 27, 2016
Visit site
Like 15 secs after I responded, my anxiety kicked in and I slammed it back into the apple silicone lol

hahahahahhaah its me every damn time!!!! Everytime I think "Imma go naked cuz the rosegold is too beautiful to be covered" thenI look at it again and put on my cover cuz...who knows whats gonna happen after 5mins, probably Im gonna take the cover off soon tho. Cant stand it:tongue:

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
hahahahahhaah its me every damn time!!!! Everytime I think "Imma go naked cuz the rosegold is too beautiful to be covered" thenI look at it again and put on my cover cuz...who knows whats gonna happen after 5mins, probably Im gonna take the cover off soon tho. Cant stand it:tongue:

which case do you have?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You're well protected. :) Maybe not as much as the brick of a Defender, but I've had some good drops on concrete with the leather and silicone cases with no issues. There's always a first time, though!

I like the feel of the "brick"! Great grip. Holds the phone steady while doing intricate artwork!

j0hn00

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Been carrying mine naked for the past two weeks. I have that horrible bug where the screen intermittently is unresponsive. I'm passed the warranty period and Apple claims that my phone is bent. So after removing the case and screen protector, I only have to restart my phone once a day. I kind of like it and may keep carrying my phone naked when I upgrade later this year.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73