WHo is Excided about iPhone 5

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
It's Just A Phone. Repeat that to yourself until you are asleep.

By the way, WHo is on first... and not excited about it. :D

Last edited:

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
If your coming from a dated feature phone and this is your first iPhone then I totally understand your excitement.

Just having the Internet everywhere is taken for granted by experienced users but absolutely incredible first time round. Facebook, twitter, email and more in the palm of your hand and often through the slickest of apps.

And this is before we even start on games, movies, music.

What about the fact it's one of the best point and clicks out there!

Don't listen to these guys, enjoy your excitement life is too short. I used to lo e that Xmas eve feeling as a kid. It doesn't happen as much as the years go by but when it does it's great.

Just a few more sleeps friend. Gonna be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Was excited then realized I want more than what I've been hearing about it so I got a Sg3.... Now I'm happy:)

I am still interested to hear about it though.

Tap'n 'Like A Boss'

menithings

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm very interested. We've seen a ton of leaked material and Apple's official iOS6 preview, which all bode well for a substantial and intelligent update. But I suspect we'll see a focused killer feature that's software and back-end infrastucture centric. Perhaps Passbook will launch big as a powerful e-wallet solution.

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Definitely excited. I could care less about the screen size, but I definitely want 4G. After having it on my Bionic and GNex I have been craving it on my iPhone! Now ill have the best of both worlds :)

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm excited to see if it's going to be worth taking back and exchanging this Atrix HD. I love iPhones but after using bigger screens, it's definitely something I need.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh