Who has ordered the new iPad Mini 6?

aximtreo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Ordered one for my wife to replace a Series 3. Should be here week of Thanksgiving. Will let all know how she likes it.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I wasn’t sure if I *really* needed a new one lol so I waited until October to order and it’s been processing for a month. Estimated delivery between 11/17-11/24.

Just got an update and now the estimated delivery dates are Dec 4-10. It’s been a while since I ordered an iPad but it seems like this one is taking a long time.

amzi160586

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
Just got the 256gb variant in space gray (although I was after the purple) and absolutely love the size. So comfortable to hold along with all the main features you’d expect.

Apple Xmas returns policy is until the 8th Jan so will keep eye out for the purple variant and this will go back.

Overall very happy with the mini 6.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Just got the 256gb variant in space gray (although I was after the purple) and absolutely love the size. So comfortable to hold along with all the main features you’d expect.

Apple Xmas returns policy is until the 8th Jan so will keep eye out for the purple variant and this will go back.

Congratulations! I am so glad that you are happy with it and have my fingers crossed that you are able to exchange it for a purple mini.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Awesome…Congratulations Hope you can find a purple one!!

sleepngbear

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
With the delays in deliveries I’m seeing, I could order one now and my mini 5 will be old by the time it gets here! :laughing:

Seriously, I am still tempted, but I think I’ll wait until after the first of the year for delivery times to come down. As it is, ordering from Apple now, it wouldn’t get here until mid-January. Best Buy is sold out and not even taking orders on the 64gb WiFi model. Must … be … patient ….

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
With the delays in deliveries I’m seeing, I could order one now and my mini 5 will be old by the time it gets here! :laughing:

Seriously, I am still tempted, but I think I’ll wait until after the first of the year for delivery times to come down. As it is, ordering from Apple now, it wouldn’t get here until mid-January. Best Buy is sold out and not even taking orders on the 64gb WiFi model. Must … be … patient ….

That’s really rough! Hang in there!

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I have one coming a starlight 256gb wifi, got it $250AUD off retail new, have been using a 12.9" M1 since release day, I wanted something imbetween it and my 13 max to keep in my work bag. I mainly use the 12.9 on my home/office desk.
So will see in a few days.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Good plan and choice Cladster. My mini 6 also sits nicely between my MacBook and my iPhone. Imho it’s just big enough for excellent content viewing, web surfing, AA games, e books, light emails and financial matters. It travels easy and is easy to use on the couch or laying in bed. The iPhone screen is just too small to replicate that the user experience while the Mscbook is large and unwieldy to take everywhere or in the lounging positions at home.
Enjoy!

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Just picked up a Mini 256. Its nice when my Pro 12.9 is too much and when the 13 Pro Max is not enough. I like it.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Well said and congrats Tadpoles. The Mini is definitely niche and not right for everyone. But its diminutive size imho is what makes its use cases(and portability)perfect —> when those use cases mean a 13” iPad/laptop is too inconveniently big and the PM iPhone is too inconveniently small.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I sold my mini for what I paid for it, Ok for books, some apps but for web browsing it's just a blown up 13 max iPhone size which I have, v my 12.9" M1.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh