Who has a 13 Pro Max on order with AT&T?

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Twitter is a good for these kind of issues. I am so sorry that you are going through this! All fingers and toes crossed that you have your iPhone PRONTO!

I agree 100%. When I tried to call FedEx I couldn’t get thru the stupid automated menu. One tweet to @FedEx and @FedexHelp and I had their attention in less than 30 minutes.

I think I’m going to tweet to FedEx and ATT today. Maybe that’ll make FedEx more motivated.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
After several hours on the phone with AT&T and a trip to the AT&T store and the FedEx facility I finally got AT&T to open a claim with FedEx. Still waiting on FedEx to change the status from pending delivery to lost. Until then AT&T won’t do anything.

The worst part is I’ve done all the leg work, all the phone calling and all the info gathering for these 2 huge companies who both claim to be customer service oriented.

This experience has definitely made me question my loyalty to AT&T. I’ve been with the same cell carrier since the late 90s. It’s the only cell # I’ve ever had. It was BellSouth Mobility then Cingular and now AT&T. I’ve had 4 lines for most of that time and always have the best plans and the newest phones. They have been paid well for over 20 years.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Picked up a 256GB Sierra Blue 13 PM at Best Buy today. Finally!

I’m so glad your nightmare is over and I agree with your other post that loyalty is a lost Commodity. The perks are all gone they treat you the same or sometimes worse then a switch over new customer

My 21 years at Sprint did nothing for me when I jumped to T-Mobile due to the merger. Just a smile and “Good to Hear”

They want Brand Loyalty for us for consistent profits

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR