who got sprint to successfully unlock there iphone 4s?

jpdaballa

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
i spoke to sprint they told me that it takes anywhere from 8 hours to 5 days as they need to request it to be unlocked from apple, i called back after 3 days and asked if it was unlocked or not and they said that it was successfully unlocked...

i said do i get some sort of confirmation on the phone and they told me once i tether the device to itunes and sync it i should get a confirmation... but i never did...

i then got transferred to a supervisor and the supervisor said that there is no confirmation it just gets unlocked...

is there anyway to check if it successfully unlocked?, for some reason i feel like they are full of it...

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
As far as I know itunes is supposed to tell you its unlocked when you stick a foreign sim in it and connect to itunes.. Not sure if any of the usa sims will work..

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Find a friend with a GSM phone, and if their SIM is compatible, put it in, see if it works... I'm guessing no, if it's a US SM carrier. Or if you're close to the northern border... find a Canuck that will let you play with their SIM for a few minutes :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR