Who Else Is In Line Right Now?

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
No 6+ anywhere here. I was able to grab a 6 for my wife and another 64GB iPhone 6 that I am contemplating on whether to keep or sell and hold out for the 6+

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
So what happened to JakePleasants?

I had kind of migrated to the larger thread because I ended up choosing the iPhone 6 instead of the 6 Plus, which I had planned on buying. There wasn't anything significant wrong with the Plus, but the 6 just felt perfect in every way. I also planned on Space Gray but ended up loving Silver so I opted for that instead as well. All in all, it was a very successful excursion. :)

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I had kind of migrated to the larger thread because I ended up choosing the iPhone 6 instead of the 6 Plus, which I had planned on buying. There wasn't anything significant wrong with the Plus, but the 6 just felt perfect in every way. I also planned on Space Gray but ended up loving Silver so I opted for that instead as well. All in all, it was a very successful excursion. :)

While I went with the plus, I ended up silver as well. Something about it in person just made me want it. I'm still getting used to the white front though.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
While I went with the plus, I ended up silver as well. Something about it in person just made me want it. I'm still getting used to the white front though.

Yeah, it looks very sharp in person. Pictures don't do it justice. I had a Space Gray 5S, which I loved, but I always kind of envied the cool little metallic circle around the home-button on the Silver and Gold models. Obviously Space Gray has the ring too, but it's black on black and difficult to see, so I really wanted to change it up this year and finally get my little circle! :D