Who’s getting the iPhone 13 / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max?

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
UPS tracking drove me nuts when I got my iPad last month.

For my 13 Pro the delivery was delayed a day as my phone sat in Alaska. Bad news for me because I had plans for the actual delivery day (last Friday) that I had to cancel.

Reminds me of that old joke. When I die I want UPS to lower my coffin into the grave so that they can let me down one last time. (Well, the joke is FedEx, and actually they are much worse in my experience than UPS, but this delivery was UPS, so...)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For my 13 Pro the delivery was delayed a day as my phone sat in Alaska. Bad news for me because I had plans for the actual delivery day (last Friday) that I had to cancel.

Reminds me of that old joke. When I die I want UPS to lower my coffin into the grave so that they can let me down one last time. (Well, the joke is FedEx, and actually they are much worse in my experience than UPS, but this delivery was UPS, so...)

A few hours ago, I got an updated UPS alert that my delivery has been rescheduled. Not surprising because up until this morning, my iPhone was scheduled to be delivered “today” and then the delivery was moved to this coming Tuesday and now it doesn’t provide a date.

In fact, it’s showing my iPhone as being en route from Incheon, KR as of last night.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Being my iPhone is now in Louisville, KY, the rescheduled delivery date may now be accurate, but we’ll see.

ad458e8f106fa79509d8007dd808059a.jpg

davidnc

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Yeah same here mine shows in transit today.
Check back tomorrow with an update delivery date.
Which probably means Monday instead of tomorrow.
No ideal where its currently .
Sooo gunno assume it will now be Friday at earliest . ha

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My Sierra Blue iPhone 13 Pro did indeed arrive via UPS this evening. I had doubts about it being delivered because, as you can see in my previous post, it was set to be delivered "by 7:00 PM". I kid you not when I tell you the UPS guy knocked on my door at 6:58 PM. :)

Anyway, the device looks as great as expected and I'm looking forward to using it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
There are some people who feel the iPhone 13 models are not worth upgrading from their current smartphone and that’s their prerogative.

Having said that, I’m sure a good deal of people, especially those who have older devices, are interested in getting one of the new iPhone models. Are you considering purchasing or have you made up your mind to purchase an iPhone 13 model?

Nope, I will NOT be purchasing a iPhone 13.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

I completely agree... my experience with FedEx has been much worse than my experience with UPS.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR