Who’s getting the iPhone 13 / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max?

prestigiouswireless

Sep 30, 2017
Visit site
I am on the fence as I always am around launch day. I currently have a SE20 and I like the forum factor and it does the job quite well.

I will wait when I can actually see one in person, touch it and play with it and make my decision then. I have done the same thing every new product launch and ended up buying one.

It’s how I pick my women

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
My Sierra blue iPhone 13 Pro Max won’t be here until sometime in mid October. I just looked on the Apple Store app and all of the colors are available in my store today except the blue! I’m trying to decide whether to cancel my order and just go buy a different color. The silver is kind of nice!

ReVu30

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I will be getting the 13 Pro Max, but will wait a month before purchasing. I want to see the initial reactions first!

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Went into the Apple Store an hour before store open and was able to reserve the Sierra Blue iPhone 13 Pro Max in 512GB! I get to pick it up in an hour and I’m excited!

BTW, there were only two people waiting in line. Gone are the days of waiting in the line at the store.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Went into the Apple Store an hour before store open and was able to reserve the Sierra Blue iPhone 13 Pro Max in 512GB! I get to pick it up in an hour and I’m excited!

BTW, there were only two people waiting in line. Gone are the days of waiting in the line at the store.

Early bird gets the worm! ;)

I'm sure the lines will get longer by lunch time.

ReVu30

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Understood. 256 GBs is a lot of storage space and it is way more than I’ll need. First of all, if I don’t frequently use an app, it deleted from iPhone. On top of that, I don’t store a lot of images and video on my device. I prefer to upload to cloud storage AND to my external drive. Anyway, it’s good to know you’ll have more than you need. Good luck with your purchase.

I agree, I have a 256GB XS Max with over 200GB still left (also have iCloud storage). That being said, I still will get another 256GB model. I like having the extra storage, never know when you may need it right then.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Just canceled my order for the sierra blue phone. I am now getting the gold and will pick it up tomorrow afternoon at the Apple store! I’m so excited

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the 13 pro max in silver with 256 GB this morning. I can pick it up from the apple store this afternoon. Yay.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Since when did they start including a SIM ejection tool in the box? I thought they only sent those with unlocked phones from Apple?

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Since when did they start including a SIM ejection tool in the box? I thought they only sent those with unlocked phones from Apple?

I was surprised as well. I thought maybe it had to do with where the reviewer was located when I was watching reviews or that the review packages all had unlocked phones in them, but mine is tied to AT&T and showed up with one. I have a use for it though. I managed to lose the similar looking device that came with my Nest doorbell (1st gen) to pop it out of its mount so hoping the SIM tool will work lol. (you can use a thin paper clip or a thumbtack according to Google but they have to be very thin)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh